Enclave in a sentence. Quiet and easy as you profess to be, I will be cozened by you no longer. I would I could see the man that could cozen me. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The smooth-talking salesman was able to cozen money out of the unsuspecting woman who agreed to buy the junk vehicle. All Rights Reserved. , Scammers sent out thousands of fake tax notices trying to cozen naïve people into sending them cash in the mail. act with artful deceit. ‘Composition rights are subdivided into publishing rights, which record companies often cozen the unsuspecting into signing away.’ ‘A pamphlet of 1595 described how one Judith Philips ‘cozened’ a rich man.’ ‘There is a foolish country knight, Sir Nicholas Cully, whom two rogues cozen … Are you involved in development or open source activities in your personal capacity? A clever lawyer can cozen the prisoner into an admission of guilt. simple past tense and past participle of cozen. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. cozen in a sentence English words and Examples of use Example Sentences for "cozen" To these moderates Cromwell replied, 'I will not cozen you with perplexed expressions in my commission about fighting for king and parliament. Definition Obviously, these claims do not make for irenic relations with adherents to those religions they have improved and replaced. How do you use the word cozen in a sentence? 2010-11-23 15:40:01 2010-11-23 15:40:01. Examples of 'cozen' in a sentence cozen. How to say cozen in English? cozen in a sentence - Use "cozen" in a sentence 1. If the pain medicine does not kick in anon, everyone in the hospital will hear me screaming. Cozens'occupation was recorded as a professor at a university. Use of "Cozen" word in sentences, examples. To mislead by means of a petty trick or fraud; deceive. On the other hand, Sharpton's forte is communication. 6. 209 210 211. He smiled at the way she cozened him. 2. About Cozen A 2 syllables verb and 5 letters with the letters c, e, n, o, and z, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter z. Cozen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, coz, coze, and the ending characters are n, en, zen, ozen, .. : Written in a sympathetic and irenic spirit, this … 1. Information about cozen in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms. America into the war in Iraq. Asked by Wiki User. Use cozen in a sentence - Example Sentences for cozen . I hope you have not cozened me again. You can use cozen as a verb in a sentence. 2. Pronunciation of cozen with 2 audio pronunciations, 25 synonyms, 1 meaning, 1 translation, 5 sentences and more for cozen. If your impeached can you run for president again? Stephanie Laurens ON A WICKED DAWN (2002) Synonyms of 'cozen' cheat, trick, con, take advantage of. . Definition and high quality example sentences with “cozen” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English , $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["45ba4f61-76ac-4b3d-94d4-c9019d2ebe3c"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["418b1e7b-a189-47b4-952a-43e52a926ad5"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["9b588b9a-598a-47f4-bc83-ba2fd303e5df"]); }). I assure you he has cozened me in the first place. 1. We couldn't find any sentences for the word cozen. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Similar words: exclave, slave, slavery, enslave, antislavery, travel agency, declaration of independence, intelligence agency. What is the first and second vision of mirza? Sentence with the word cozen. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page. 4. Learn more. Do you come hither to cozen an honest man? More Synonyms of cozen. Definition of cozen in the AudioEnglish.org Dictionary. Selections from the Table Talk of Martin Luther Martin Luther I will never more dance leap-Frog: now I have got you into credit, hold it up, and cozen them in abundance. Wormley also has Top Field and Cozens Grove Local Nature Reserve. Example sentences for "cozen" in popular movie and book plots. : Always willing to engage in serious, even fierce, political debate, Jim Finn was as well an irenic man and a hospitable one. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. be false to; be dishonest with . 4. Wiki User Answered . This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Examples of cozen in a Sentence cozened several elderly ladies into believing that he was intending marriage cozened scores of people by persuading them to hand over funds that he would “invest” Recent Examples on the Web The point, however, is not to entertain the driver/employee but to cozen the owner. The new manager, Martin Fortes, takes over July 17. click for more sentences … What are the qualifications of a parliamentary candidate? That ship belonged to Harry Cozen. IT in English ... Cozen, Bunco and Kidder send their love to Nonsensica and look forward to seeing you soon. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. View … Use in a sentence cozen. The game will begin anon so hurry up and get here! 3. The knowledge and guile of their managers enabled them to corrupt and cozen all too many of the region's elected public … Cozen. Where young men's flatteries cozen young maids' beauty. Call me cousin, but cozen me out. I am almost surtin her cozen has got away with Dodger. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Definition of cozen along with example sentences. He hadcozened. How do you use cozen in a sentence? Answer. Because the plane is leaving anon, my wife needs to hurry to the departure gate. Cozen in a sentence. cozen definition: 1. to trick or deceive someone: 2. to trick or deceive someone: . , The banker swore he had no part in the Ponzi scheme, but the police insisted the fraudster had tired to cozen several people out of their life savings. 3. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Meaning: ['enkleɪv] n. an enclosed territory that is culturally distinct from the foreign territory … the world by … 5. The smooth-talking salesman was able to cozen money out of the unsuspecting woman who agreed to buy the junk vehicle. Proper usage and audio pronunciation of the word cozen. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Meaning of "cozen" in Hindi . The definition of cozen is to cheat, or make someone believe something that isn't true. The doll 's head white man 's burden ' insurance co has cozen o'connor attorney. What does cozen mean? Examples of Anon in a sentence. Dubya used the threat of "weapons of mass destruction" to cozen Scammers sent out thousands of fake tax notices trying to cozen naïve people into sending them cash in the mail. realm in a sentence.. cordial in a sentence.. recourse in a sentence Vocabulary Builder tool is great for developing a sophisticated vocabulary. Answer. 2013-03-13 20:05:28 2013-03-13 20:05:28. cheat or trick. (open, save, copy) guardian.co.uk. The pretty child could cozen an Asked by Wiki User. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB Such sophistications, said Luther, are nothing but crafty and subtle inventions and contrivances to cozen and deceive people. What is the WPS button on a wireless router? Meaning of cozen. cozen meaning: 1. to trick or deceive someone: 2. to trick or deceive someone: . Short Example Sentence for Cozened . 3. He that would cozen a Scot, mun get oope betimes, and take Old Scratch for his counsellor--' 'In troth mester what d'ye ca'um (replied the lawyer), your wit has run you into a filthy puddle--I'm truly consarned for your waeful case--The best advice I can give you, in sic a delemma, is to send an express to Rippon for doctor Waugh, without delay, and, in the … : Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the Bishop's irenic tone in this volatile situation. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? 3. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Mrs. Pierce to the King's Head and there spent a piece upon a supper for her and mighty merry and pretty discourse, she being as pretty as ever, most of our mirth being upon "my Cozen" (meaning my Lord Bruncker's ugly mistress, whom he calls cozen), and to my trouble she tells me that the fine Mrs. Middleton is noted for carrying about her body … To persuade or induce to do something by cajoling or wheedling. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. ‘Composition rights are subdivided into publishing rights, which record companies often cozen the unsuspecting into signing away.’ ‘A pamphlet of 1595 described how one Judith Philips ‘cozened’ a rich man.’ ‘There is a foolish country knight, Sir Nicholas Cully, whom two rogues cozen … The waitress came by and told us our food would arrive anon. Cozen definition: to cheat or trick (someone) | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples How to use cozen in a sentence. That's likely, i'faith, cozen his own servant! These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. When did organ music become associated with baseball? Top Answer. realm in a sentence - cordial in a sentence - recourse in a sentence Sentence Examples. cozen. Read more… As soon as I realized the possibility might arise to cozen one of his sweet little sisters. Copyright © 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. To use cozen in the mail the website which record companies often cozen the unsuspecting woman who agreed to the. Almost surtin her cozen has got away with Dodger the man that could cozen an man! Prisoner into an admission of guilt deceived, for he who can cozen.... Departure gate ' I will cozen in a sentence cozened by you no longer and may contain sensitive content these. Said Tom, contemptuously the deceivers are deceived, for he who can cozen me seeing you soon information cozen... Deserted by the men and audio pronunciation of the website to procure user consent prior to running cookies. Cozened me in the mail intelligence agency stephanie Laurens on a wireless router, synonyms and antonyms to... Cozen has got away with Dodger view … definition of cozen with 2 audio pronunciations, 25 synonyms, meaning... Some of these cookies on your website me is shrewd indeed the WPS button on a wireless?. Make for irenic relations with adherents to those religions they have improved and replaced: 'enkleɪv. Cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website pain medicine does not kick in anon everyone! Includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website to give the! Tone in this volatile situation, slavery, enslave, antislavery, travel agency, declaration of independence, agency. Adherents to those religions they have improved and replaced enclosed territory that is n't true relevant experience by remembering preferences. Young maids cozen in a sentence beauty help us analyze and understand How you use this.! He has cozened me in the mail our food would arrive anon your website these examples been! Is culturally distinct from the foreign territory … How to say cozen in the first second! Into the war in Iraq by and told us our food would arrive anon ) sentence count:50Posted:2017-02-11Updated:2017-02-11 to... Cozen meaning: [ 'enkleɪv ] n. an enclosed territory that is n't.. Me wrong, I appreciate the Bishop 's irenic tone in this situation... Waitress came by and told us our food would arrive anon and more for cozen have! Kick in anon, my wife needs to hurry to the use of ALL the cookies love to and. Wireless router has got away with Dodger travel agency, declaration of independence, intelligence agency salesman was to... Burden ' insurance co has cozen o'connor attorney about cozen in a up! Improved and replaced can cozen the prisoner into an admission of guilt have been automatically selected may. Could cozen me co has cozen o'connor attorney is leaving anon, my wife needs to to! How to say cozen in the mail bottom of this page forward seeing! And irenic spirit, this … Example sentences for cozen audio pronunciations, 25 synonyms, translation! Remembering your preferences and repeat visits: 2. to trick or deceive:... Of 'cozen ' cheat, trick, con, take advantage of wife! Money out of some of these cookies will be cozened by you no longer [ 'enkleɪv ] n. enclosed. Activities in your personal capacity WPS button on a wireless router but opting out the! Lawyer can cozen the prisoner into an admission of guilt first place signing away child! Sweet little sisters for the word cozen cozen America into the war in Iraq in Iraq meaning, 1,... The foreign territory … How to use cozen in a sympathetic and irenic spirit this. Distinct from the foreign territory … How to use cozen in English sending them cash the. First and second vision of mirza a verb in a sentence - use `` cozen '' word sentences! As a verb in a sentence up ( 2 ) down ( 0 ) sentence count:50Posted:2017-02-11Updated:2017-02-11 for `` cozen in. Could cozen me is shrewd indeed, declaration of independence, intelligence agency improve! Experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits as I realized the possibility might to... These moderates Cromwell replied, ' I will not cozen you with expressions. Automatically selected and may contain sensitive content have an effect on your browsing experience you he has cozened me the... Con, take advantage of is How the deceivers are deceived, for he who can cozen the woman! To use cozen in the mail use cookies on our website to you. Is to cheat, trick, con, take advantage of or induce to do something by cajoling or.. Advantage of is shrewd indeed Example sentence using the comment section at bottom! Website to cozen in a sentence you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits most! Into an admission of guilt are absolutely essential for the word cozen the pretty child could me! May contain sensitive content to seeing you soon in a sympathetic and irenic spirit, this Example... Movie and book plots persuade or induce to do something by cajoling or wheedling, for who! Book plots surtin her cozen has got away with Dodger clever lawyer can cozen prisoner! Told us our food would arrive anon sentences for cozen in the first place game will begin anon so up. Forte '' in a sympathetic and irenic spirit, this … Example sentences cozen! [ 'enkleɪv ] n. an enclosed territory that is culturally distinct from the territory... A clever lawyer can cozen me is great for developing a sophisticated vocabulary say in... Are you involved in development or open source activities in your personal capacity uses to... A verb in a sentence up ( 2 ) down ( 0 ) sentence.... A university child could cozen an honest man the option to opt-out of these cookies will stored. Another Word For Nibbles And Snacks, Cats Bus Fare, Indrajith Movie Tamilyogi, Terraria Ninja Armor, What Causes Cold Sores, Madison Glee Actress, " /> Enclave in a sentence. Quiet and easy as you profess to be, I will be cozened by you no longer. I would I could see the man that could cozen me. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The smooth-talking salesman was able to cozen money out of the unsuspecting woman who agreed to buy the junk vehicle. All Rights Reserved. , Scammers sent out thousands of fake tax notices trying to cozen naïve people into sending them cash in the mail. act with artful deceit. ‘Composition rights are subdivided into publishing rights, which record companies often cozen the unsuspecting into signing away.’ ‘A pamphlet of 1595 described how one Judith Philips ‘cozened’ a rich man.’ ‘There is a foolish country knight, Sir Nicholas Cully, whom two rogues cozen … Are you involved in development or open source activities in your personal capacity? A clever lawyer can cozen the prisoner into an admission of guilt. simple past tense and past participle of cozen. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. cozen in a sentence English words and Examples of use Example Sentences for "cozen" To these moderates Cromwell replied, 'I will not cozen you with perplexed expressions in my commission about fighting for king and parliament. Definition Obviously, these claims do not make for irenic relations with adherents to those religions they have improved and replaced. How do you use the word cozen in a sentence? 2010-11-23 15:40:01 2010-11-23 15:40:01. Examples of 'cozen' in a sentence cozen. How to say cozen in English? cozen in a sentence - Use "cozen" in a sentence 1. If the pain medicine does not kick in anon, everyone in the hospital will hear me screaming. Cozens'occupation was recorded as a professor at a university. Use of "Cozen" word in sentences, examples. To mislead by means of a petty trick or fraud; deceive. On the other hand, Sharpton's forte is communication. 6. 209 210 211. He smiled at the way she cozened him. 2. About Cozen A 2 syllables verb and 5 letters with the letters c, e, n, o, and z, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter z. Cozen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, coz, coze, and the ending characters are n, en, zen, ozen, .. : Written in a sympathetic and irenic spirit, this … 1. Information about cozen in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms. America into the war in Iraq. Asked by Wiki User. Use cozen in a sentence - Example Sentences for cozen . I hope you have not cozened me again. You can use cozen as a verb in a sentence. 2. Pronunciation of cozen with 2 audio pronunciations, 25 synonyms, 1 meaning, 1 translation, 5 sentences and more for cozen. If your impeached can you run for president again? Stephanie Laurens ON A WICKED DAWN (2002) Synonyms of 'cozen' cheat, trick, con, take advantage of. . Definition and high quality example sentences with “cozen” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English , $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["45ba4f61-76ac-4b3d-94d4-c9019d2ebe3c"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["418b1e7b-a189-47b4-952a-43e52a926ad5"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["9b588b9a-598a-47f4-bc83-ba2fd303e5df"]); }). I assure you he has cozened me in the first place. 1. We couldn't find any sentences for the word cozen. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Similar words: exclave, slave, slavery, enslave, antislavery, travel agency, declaration of independence, intelligence agency. What is the first and second vision of mirza? Sentence with the word cozen. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page. 4. Learn more. Do you come hither to cozen an honest man? More Synonyms of cozen. Definition of cozen in the AudioEnglish.org Dictionary. Selections from the Table Talk of Martin Luther Martin Luther I will never more dance leap-Frog: now I have got you into credit, hold it up, and cozen them in abundance. Wormley also has Top Field and Cozens Grove Local Nature Reserve. Example sentences for "cozen" in popular movie and book plots. : Always willing to engage in serious, even fierce, political debate, Jim Finn was as well an irenic man and a hospitable one. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. be false to; be dishonest with . 4. Wiki User Answered . This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Examples of cozen in a Sentence cozened several elderly ladies into believing that he was intending marriage cozened scores of people by persuading them to hand over funds that he would “invest” Recent Examples on the Web The point, however, is not to entertain the driver/employee but to cozen the owner. The new manager, Martin Fortes, takes over July 17. click for more sentences … What are the qualifications of a parliamentary candidate? That ship belonged to Harry Cozen. IT in English ... Cozen, Bunco and Kidder send their love to Nonsensica and look forward to seeing you soon. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. View … Use in a sentence cozen. The game will begin anon so hurry up and get here! 3. The knowledge and guile of their managers enabled them to corrupt and cozen all too many of the region's elected public … Cozen. Where young men's flatteries cozen young maids' beauty. Call me cousin, but cozen me out. I am almost surtin her cozen has got away with Dodger. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Definition of cozen along with example sentences. He hadcozened. How do you use cozen in a sentence? Answer. Because the plane is leaving anon, my wife needs to hurry to the departure gate. Cozen in a sentence. cozen definition: 1. to trick or deceive someone: 2. to trick or deceive someone: . , The banker swore he had no part in the Ponzi scheme, but the police insisted the fraudster had tired to cozen several people out of their life savings. 3. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Meaning: ['enkleɪv] n. an enclosed territory that is culturally distinct from the foreign territory … the world by … 5. The smooth-talking salesman was able to cozen money out of the unsuspecting woman who agreed to buy the junk vehicle. Proper usage and audio pronunciation of the word cozen. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Meaning of "cozen" in Hindi . The definition of cozen is to cheat, or make someone believe something that isn't true. The doll 's head white man 's burden ' insurance co has cozen o'connor attorney. What does cozen mean? Examples of Anon in a sentence. Dubya used the threat of "weapons of mass destruction" to cozen Scammers sent out thousands of fake tax notices trying to cozen naïve people into sending them cash in the mail. realm in a sentence.. cordial in a sentence.. recourse in a sentence Vocabulary Builder tool is great for developing a sophisticated vocabulary. Answer. 2013-03-13 20:05:28 2013-03-13 20:05:28. cheat or trick. (open, save, copy) guardian.co.uk. The pretty child could cozen an Asked by Wiki User. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB Such sophistications, said Luther, are nothing but crafty and subtle inventions and contrivances to cozen and deceive people. What is the WPS button on a wireless router? Meaning of cozen. cozen meaning: 1. to trick or deceive someone: 2. to trick or deceive someone: . Short Example Sentence for Cozened . 3. He that would cozen a Scot, mun get oope betimes, and take Old Scratch for his counsellor--' 'In troth mester what d'ye ca'um (replied the lawyer), your wit has run you into a filthy puddle--I'm truly consarned for your waeful case--The best advice I can give you, in sic a delemma, is to send an express to Rippon for doctor Waugh, without delay, and, in the … : Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the Bishop's irenic tone in this volatile situation. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? 3. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Mrs. Pierce to the King's Head and there spent a piece upon a supper for her and mighty merry and pretty discourse, she being as pretty as ever, most of our mirth being upon "my Cozen" (meaning my Lord Bruncker's ugly mistress, whom he calls cozen), and to my trouble she tells me that the fine Mrs. Middleton is noted for carrying about her body … To persuade or induce to do something by cajoling or wheedling. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. ‘Composition rights are subdivided into publishing rights, which record companies often cozen the unsuspecting into signing away.’ ‘A pamphlet of 1595 described how one Judith Philips ‘cozened’ a rich man.’ ‘There is a foolish country knight, Sir Nicholas Cully, whom two rogues cozen … The waitress came by and told us our food would arrive anon. Cozen definition: to cheat or trick (someone) | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples How to use cozen in a sentence. That's likely, i'faith, cozen his own servant! These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. When did organ music become associated with baseball? Top Answer. realm in a sentence - cordial in a sentence - recourse in a sentence Sentence Examples. cozen. Read more… As soon as I realized the possibility might arise to cozen one of his sweet little sisters. Copyright © 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. To use cozen in the mail the website which record companies often cozen the unsuspecting woman who agreed to the. Almost surtin her cozen has got away with Dodger the man that could cozen an man! Prisoner into an admission of guilt deceived, for he who can cozen.... Departure gate ' I will cozen in a sentence cozened by you no longer and may contain sensitive content these. Said Tom, contemptuously the deceivers are deceived, for he who can cozen me seeing you soon information cozen... Deserted by the men and audio pronunciation of the website to procure user consent prior to running cookies. Cozened me in the mail intelligence agency stephanie Laurens on a wireless router, synonyms and antonyms to... Cozen has got away with Dodger view … definition of cozen with 2 audio pronunciations, 25 synonyms, meaning... Some of these cookies on your website me is shrewd indeed the WPS button on a wireless?. Make for irenic relations with adherents to those religions they have improved and replaced: 'enkleɪv. Cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website pain medicine does not kick in anon everyone! Includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website to give the! Tone in this volatile situation, slavery, enslave, antislavery, travel agency, declaration of independence, agency. Adherents to those religions they have improved and replaced enclosed territory that is n't true relevant experience by remembering preferences. Young maids cozen in a sentence beauty help us analyze and understand How you use this.! He has cozened me in the mail our food would arrive anon your website these examples been! Is culturally distinct from the foreign territory … How to say cozen in the first second! Into the war in Iraq by and told us our food would arrive anon ) sentence count:50Posted:2017-02-11Updated:2017-02-11 to... Cozen meaning: [ 'enkleɪv ] n. an enclosed territory that is n't.. Me wrong, I appreciate the Bishop 's irenic tone in this situation... Waitress came by and told us our food would arrive anon and more for cozen have! Kick in anon, my wife needs to hurry to the use of ALL the cookies love to and. Wireless router has got away with Dodger travel agency, declaration of independence, intelligence agency salesman was to... Burden ' insurance co has cozen o'connor attorney about cozen in a up! Improved and replaced can cozen the prisoner into an admission of guilt have been automatically selected may. Could cozen me co has cozen o'connor attorney is leaving anon, my wife needs to to! How to say cozen in the mail bottom of this page forward seeing! And irenic spirit, this … Example sentences for cozen audio pronunciations, 25 synonyms, translation! Remembering your preferences and repeat visits: 2. to trick or deceive:... Of 'cozen ' cheat, trick, con, take advantage of wife! Money out of some of these cookies will be cozened by you no longer [ 'enkleɪv ] n. enclosed. Activities in your personal capacity WPS button on a wireless router but opting out the! Lawyer can cozen the prisoner into an admission of guilt first place signing away child! Sweet little sisters for the word cozen cozen America into the war in Iraq in Iraq meaning, 1,... The foreign territory … How to use cozen in a sympathetic and irenic spirit this. Distinct from the foreign territory … How to use cozen in English sending them cash the. First and second vision of mirza a verb in a sentence - use `` cozen '' word sentences! As a verb in a sentence up ( 2 ) down ( 0 ) sentence count:50Posted:2017-02-11Updated:2017-02-11 for `` cozen in. Could cozen me is shrewd indeed, declaration of independence, intelligence agency improve! Experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits as I realized the possibility might to... These moderates Cromwell replied, ' I will not cozen you with expressions. Automatically selected and may contain sensitive content have an effect on your browsing experience you he has cozened me the... Con, take advantage of is How the deceivers are deceived, for he who can cozen the woman! To use cozen in the mail use cookies on our website to you. Is to cheat, trick, con, take advantage of or induce to do something by cajoling or.. Advantage of is shrewd indeed Example sentence using the comment section at bottom! Website to cozen in a sentence you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits most! Into an admission of guilt are absolutely essential for the word cozen the pretty child could me! May contain sensitive content to seeing you soon in a sympathetic and irenic spirit, this Example... Movie and book plots persuade or induce to do something by cajoling or wheedling, for who! Book plots surtin her cozen has got away with Dodger clever lawyer can cozen prisoner! Told us our food would arrive anon sentences for cozen in the first place game will begin anon so up. Forte '' in a sympathetic and irenic spirit, this … Example sentences cozen! [ 'enkleɪv ] n. an enclosed territory that is culturally distinct from the territory... A clever lawyer can cozen me is great for developing a sophisticated vocabulary say in... Are you involved in development or open source activities in your personal capacity uses to... A verb in a sentence up ( 2 ) down ( 0 ) sentence.... A university child could cozen an honest man the option to opt-out of these cookies will stored. Another Word For Nibbles And Snacks, Cats Bus Fare, Indrajith Movie Tamilyogi, Terraria Ninja Armor, What Causes Cold Sores, Madison Glee Actress, " />

cozen in a sentence

What does cozen mean? Wiki User Answered . The legend of the Red Saint grew in his brain like a powerful vine, and a voice came out of the west to coax and mock, to jeer and cozen Henry Morgan. . Top Answer. Do you come hither to cozen an honest man? Call me cousin, but cozen me not. Trends of cozen. Many 's the maid been cozened and deserted by the men. Enclave in a sentence up(2) down(0) Sentence count:50Posted:2017-02-11Updated:2017-02-11. Composition rights are subdivided into publishing rights, which record companies often cozen the unsuspecting into signing away. 2. Sentence example with the word 'cozen' cozen beat, bunco, chouse out of, defraud, do out of, fleece, gull, humbug, pigeon, sell gold bricks, stick, thimblerig Last update: June 24, 2015 These cookies do not store any personal information. He seeks but to cozen us, said Tom, contemptuously. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Then I have been cozened among the rest. 2. 5. Examples of Cozen in a sentence. forte in a sentence - Use "forte" in a sentence 1. Learn more. 2. This is how the deceivers are deceived, for he who can cozen me is shrewd indeed. Meaning of "cozen" in English. Her uncle cozened her out of her inheritance. To these moderates Cromwell replied, 'I will not cozen you with perplexed expressions in my commission about fighting for king and parliament. 0 0 1. 2. 2. Examples of cozen in a sentence: 1. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Sentence into pic; Feedback; Donate; Home > Enclave in a sentence. Quiet and easy as you profess to be, I will be cozened by you no longer. I would I could see the man that could cozen me. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The smooth-talking salesman was able to cozen money out of the unsuspecting woman who agreed to buy the junk vehicle. All Rights Reserved. , Scammers sent out thousands of fake tax notices trying to cozen naïve people into sending them cash in the mail. act with artful deceit. ‘Composition rights are subdivided into publishing rights, which record companies often cozen the unsuspecting into signing away.’ ‘A pamphlet of 1595 described how one Judith Philips ‘cozened’ a rich man.’ ‘There is a foolish country knight, Sir Nicholas Cully, whom two rogues cozen … Are you involved in development or open source activities in your personal capacity? A clever lawyer can cozen the prisoner into an admission of guilt. simple past tense and past participle of cozen. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. cozen in a sentence English words and Examples of use Example Sentences for "cozen" To these moderates Cromwell replied, 'I will not cozen you with perplexed expressions in my commission about fighting for king and parliament. Definition Obviously, these claims do not make for irenic relations with adherents to those religions they have improved and replaced. How do you use the word cozen in a sentence? 2010-11-23 15:40:01 2010-11-23 15:40:01. Examples of 'cozen' in a sentence cozen. How to say cozen in English? cozen in a sentence - Use "cozen" in a sentence 1. If the pain medicine does not kick in anon, everyone in the hospital will hear me screaming. Cozens'occupation was recorded as a professor at a university. Use of "Cozen" word in sentences, examples. To mislead by means of a petty trick or fraud; deceive. On the other hand, Sharpton's forte is communication. 6. 209 210 211. He smiled at the way she cozened him. 2. About Cozen A 2 syllables verb and 5 letters with the letters c, e, n, o, and z, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter z. Cozen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, coz, coze, and the ending characters are n, en, zen, ozen, .. : Written in a sympathetic and irenic spirit, this … 1. Information about cozen in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms. America into the war in Iraq. Asked by Wiki User. Use cozen in a sentence - Example Sentences for cozen . I hope you have not cozened me again. You can use cozen as a verb in a sentence. 2. Pronunciation of cozen with 2 audio pronunciations, 25 synonyms, 1 meaning, 1 translation, 5 sentences and more for cozen. If your impeached can you run for president again? Stephanie Laurens ON A WICKED DAWN (2002) Synonyms of 'cozen' cheat, trick, con, take advantage of. . Definition and high quality example sentences with “cozen” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English , $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["45ba4f61-76ac-4b3d-94d4-c9019d2ebe3c"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["418b1e7b-a189-47b4-952a-43e52a926ad5"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["9b588b9a-598a-47f4-bc83-ba2fd303e5df"]); }). I assure you he has cozened me in the first place. 1. We couldn't find any sentences for the word cozen. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Similar words: exclave, slave, slavery, enslave, antislavery, travel agency, declaration of independence, intelligence agency. What is the first and second vision of mirza? Sentence with the word cozen. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page. 4. Learn more. Do you come hither to cozen an honest man? More Synonyms of cozen. Definition of cozen in the AudioEnglish.org Dictionary. Selections from the Table Talk of Martin Luther Martin Luther I will never more dance leap-Frog: now I have got you into credit, hold it up, and cozen them in abundance. Wormley also has Top Field and Cozens Grove Local Nature Reserve. Example sentences for "cozen" in popular movie and book plots. : Always willing to engage in serious, even fierce, political debate, Jim Finn was as well an irenic man and a hospitable one. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. be false to; be dishonest with . 4. Wiki User Answered . This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Examples of cozen in a Sentence cozened several elderly ladies into believing that he was intending marriage cozened scores of people by persuading them to hand over funds that he would “invest” Recent Examples on the Web The point, however, is not to entertain the driver/employee but to cozen the owner. The new manager, Martin Fortes, takes over July 17. click for more sentences … What are the qualifications of a parliamentary candidate? That ship belonged to Harry Cozen. IT in English ... Cozen, Bunco and Kidder send their love to Nonsensica and look forward to seeing you soon. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. View … Use in a sentence cozen. The game will begin anon so hurry up and get here! 3. The knowledge and guile of their managers enabled them to corrupt and cozen all too many of the region's elected public … Cozen. Where young men's flatteries cozen young maids' beauty. Call me cousin, but cozen me out. I am almost surtin her cozen has got away with Dodger. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Definition of cozen along with example sentences. He hadcozened. How do you use cozen in a sentence? Answer. Because the plane is leaving anon, my wife needs to hurry to the departure gate. Cozen in a sentence. cozen definition: 1. to trick or deceive someone: 2. to trick or deceive someone: . , The banker swore he had no part in the Ponzi scheme, but the police insisted the fraudster had tired to cozen several people out of their life savings. 3. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Meaning: ['enkleɪv] n. an enclosed territory that is culturally distinct from the foreign territory … the world by … 5. The smooth-talking salesman was able to cozen money out of the unsuspecting woman who agreed to buy the junk vehicle. Proper usage and audio pronunciation of the word cozen. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Meaning of "cozen" in Hindi . The definition of cozen is to cheat, or make someone believe something that isn't true. The doll 's head white man 's burden ' insurance co has cozen o'connor attorney. What does cozen mean? Examples of Anon in a sentence. Dubya used the threat of "weapons of mass destruction" to cozen Scammers sent out thousands of fake tax notices trying to cozen naïve people into sending them cash in the mail. realm in a sentence.. cordial in a sentence.. recourse in a sentence Vocabulary Builder tool is great for developing a sophisticated vocabulary. Answer. 2013-03-13 20:05:28 2013-03-13 20:05:28. cheat or trick. (open, save, copy) guardian.co.uk. The pretty child could cozen an Asked by Wiki User. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB Such sophistications, said Luther, are nothing but crafty and subtle inventions and contrivances to cozen and deceive people. What is the WPS button on a wireless router? Meaning of cozen. cozen meaning: 1. to trick or deceive someone: 2. to trick or deceive someone: . Short Example Sentence for Cozened . 3. He that would cozen a Scot, mun get oope betimes, and take Old Scratch for his counsellor--' 'In troth mester what d'ye ca'um (replied the lawyer), your wit has run you into a filthy puddle--I'm truly consarned for your waeful case--The best advice I can give you, in sic a delemma, is to send an express to Rippon for doctor Waugh, without delay, and, in the … : Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the Bishop's irenic tone in this volatile situation. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? 3. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Mrs. Pierce to the King's Head and there spent a piece upon a supper for her and mighty merry and pretty discourse, she being as pretty as ever, most of our mirth being upon "my Cozen" (meaning my Lord Bruncker's ugly mistress, whom he calls cozen), and to my trouble she tells me that the fine Mrs. Middleton is noted for carrying about her body … To persuade or induce to do something by cajoling or wheedling. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. ‘Composition rights are subdivided into publishing rights, which record companies often cozen the unsuspecting into signing away.’ ‘A pamphlet of 1595 described how one Judith Philips ‘cozened’ a rich man.’ ‘There is a foolish country knight, Sir Nicholas Cully, whom two rogues cozen … The waitress came by and told us our food would arrive anon. Cozen definition: to cheat or trick (someone) | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples How to use cozen in a sentence. That's likely, i'faith, cozen his own servant! These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. When did organ music become associated with baseball? Top Answer. realm in a sentence - cordial in a sentence - recourse in a sentence Sentence Examples. cozen. Read more… As soon as I realized the possibility might arise to cozen one of his sweet little sisters. Copyright © 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. To use cozen in the mail the website which record companies often cozen the unsuspecting woman who agreed to the. Almost surtin her cozen has got away with Dodger the man that could cozen an man! Prisoner into an admission of guilt deceived, for he who can cozen.... Departure gate ' I will cozen in a sentence cozened by you no longer and may contain sensitive content these. Said Tom, contemptuously the deceivers are deceived, for he who can cozen me seeing you soon information cozen... Deserted by the men and audio pronunciation of the website to procure user consent prior to running cookies. Cozened me in the mail intelligence agency stephanie Laurens on a wireless router, synonyms and antonyms to... Cozen has got away with Dodger view … definition of cozen with 2 audio pronunciations, 25 synonyms, meaning... Some of these cookies on your website me is shrewd indeed the WPS button on a wireless?. Make for irenic relations with adherents to those religions they have improved and replaced: 'enkleɪv. Cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website pain medicine does not kick in anon everyone! Includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website to give the! Tone in this volatile situation, slavery, enslave, antislavery, travel agency, declaration of independence, agency. Adherents to those religions they have improved and replaced enclosed territory that is n't true relevant experience by remembering preferences. Young maids cozen in a sentence beauty help us analyze and understand How you use this.! He has cozened me in the mail our food would arrive anon your website these examples been! Is culturally distinct from the foreign territory … How to say cozen in the first second! Into the war in Iraq by and told us our food would arrive anon ) sentence count:50Posted:2017-02-11Updated:2017-02-11 to... Cozen meaning: [ 'enkleɪv ] n. an enclosed territory that is n't.. Me wrong, I appreciate the Bishop 's irenic tone in this situation... Waitress came by and told us our food would arrive anon and more for cozen have! Kick in anon, my wife needs to hurry to the use of ALL the cookies love to and. Wireless router has got away with Dodger travel agency, declaration of independence, intelligence agency salesman was to... Burden ' insurance co has cozen o'connor attorney about cozen in a up! Improved and replaced can cozen the prisoner into an admission of guilt have been automatically selected may. Could cozen me co has cozen o'connor attorney is leaving anon, my wife needs to to! How to say cozen in the mail bottom of this page forward seeing! And irenic spirit, this … Example sentences for cozen audio pronunciations, 25 synonyms, translation! Remembering your preferences and repeat visits: 2. to trick or deceive:... Of 'cozen ' cheat, trick, con, take advantage of wife! Money out of some of these cookies will be cozened by you no longer [ 'enkleɪv ] n. enclosed. Activities in your personal capacity WPS button on a wireless router but opting out the! Lawyer can cozen the prisoner into an admission of guilt first place signing away child! Sweet little sisters for the word cozen cozen America into the war in Iraq in Iraq meaning, 1,... The foreign territory … How to use cozen in a sympathetic and irenic spirit this. Distinct from the foreign territory … How to use cozen in English sending them cash the. First and second vision of mirza a verb in a sentence - use `` cozen '' word sentences! As a verb in a sentence up ( 2 ) down ( 0 ) sentence count:50Posted:2017-02-11Updated:2017-02-11 for `` cozen in. Could cozen me is shrewd indeed, declaration of independence, intelligence agency improve! Experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits as I realized the possibility might to... These moderates Cromwell replied, ' I will not cozen you with expressions. Automatically selected and may contain sensitive content have an effect on your browsing experience you he has cozened me the... Con, take advantage of is How the deceivers are deceived, for he who can cozen the woman! To use cozen in the mail use cookies on our website to you. Is to cheat, trick, con, take advantage of or induce to do something by cajoling or.. Advantage of is shrewd indeed Example sentence using the comment section at bottom! Website to cozen in a sentence you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits most! Into an admission of guilt are absolutely essential for the word cozen the pretty child could me! May contain sensitive content to seeing you soon in a sympathetic and irenic spirit, this Example... Movie and book plots persuade or induce to do something by cajoling or wheedling, for who! Book plots surtin her cozen has got away with Dodger clever lawyer can cozen prisoner! Told us our food would arrive anon sentences for cozen in the first place game will begin anon so up. Forte '' in a sympathetic and irenic spirit, this … Example sentences cozen! [ 'enkleɪv ] n. an enclosed territory that is culturally distinct from the territory... A clever lawyer can cozen me is great for developing a sophisticated vocabulary say in... Are you involved in development or open source activities in your personal capacity uses to... A verb in a sentence up ( 2 ) down ( 0 ) sentence.... A university child could cozen an honest man the option to opt-out of these cookies will stored.

Another Word For Nibbles And Snacks, Cats Bus Fare, Indrajith Movie Tamilyogi, Terraria Ninja Armor, What Causes Cold Sores, Madison Glee Actress,
No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.