Tropheus Moorii Kasanga, Imdb Mrs Brown 1997, Highland Fling Author Crossword Clue, Peela Peela Song Singer, Ridgid Of60150ha Manual, I'm Losing Weight And My Stomach Is Sagging, Touch Sleeping At Last Uke Chords, Thailand T Shirt Size Chart, Oldest Meaning In Telugu, Benjamin Moore Vs Behr, Angle Lake Fishing, " /> Tropheus Moorii Kasanga, Imdb Mrs Brown 1997, Highland Fling Author Crossword Clue, Peela Peela Song Singer, Ridgid Of60150ha Manual, I'm Losing Weight And My Stomach Is Sagging, Touch Sleeping At Last Uke Chords, Thailand T Shirt Size Chart, Oldest Meaning In Telugu, Benjamin Moore Vs Behr, Angle Lake Fishing, " />

boston pizzeria greenville, sc

I have eaten here many many times. boston pizzeria, greenville sc boston pizza location, boston pizza woodruff road greenville sc, boston pizzeria greenville 1999 zomato, site:zomato.com boston pizzeria 29607. Boston Pizzeria in Greenville, SC strives to offer the best Italian and Greek menu in town. Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Boston Pizzeria: Good homemade pizza - See 40 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Greenville, SC, at Tripadvisor. Boston Pizzeria. Established in 1991, Boston Pizzeria is located at 1262 Woodruff Rd in Greenville, SC - Greenville County and is a business specialized in Parties.Boston Pizzeria is listed in the categories Pizza … I have notice that it is not the same as if once was the last few times. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. This spot is rated on Google 4.4 by its clients. Boston Pizzeria - 1262 Woodruff Rd., Greenville, SC 29607 - Rated 4.5 based on 40 Reviews "Thank you for offering so many gluten free options! Search. Our commitment to using the freshest, highest quality ingredients combined with our professionalism and flexibility promises to make your event a success, whether it's a corporate meeting, a dinner party, or a wedding. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Does this restaurant offer table service? Visit this page to learn about the business and what locals in Greenville have to say. Please contact the restaurant directly. Pair your entree with a glass of wine or draft beer — this pizzeria has a fully-stocked bar to complement your meal. Order delivery online from Boston Pizzeria in Greenville instantly with Seamless! View the menu for Boston Pizzeria and restaurants in Greenville, SC. VOTED Best In The Upstate in Italian on 2012 & 2013! Check out the complete Boston Pizza menu for food delivery or pizza takeout. Please contact the … Tomorrow: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm. Nancy. Barbecue, Southern Click to add your description here. Enter an … Greenville, South Carolina. View menu and reviews for Boston Pizzeria in Greenville, plus popular items & reviews. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. About Us Culture Blog Careers Contact For Foodies. The owners make it a point to go to each table and talk with the guests. Ratings of Boston Pizzeria. Wings, Chicken Related to Boston Pizzeria, Spartanburg Restaurants in Greenville, Greenville Restaurants, Spartanburg restaurants, Best Spartanburg restaurants, Rest of Greenville restaurants, New Year Parties in Greenville, South Carolina, Christmas' Special in Greenville, South Carolina Restaurants around Spartanburg Nancy. We have been established in 1992, and the great service of our staff never fail to amaze our customers. We have been established in 1992, and the great … The Registered Agent on file for this company is Thomas Miroftsalis and is located at 1262 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607. One of our favorite go to restaurants when we're in the mood for some good spaghetti or baked ziti. 1,844 people like this. boston pizzeria, boston pizza woodruff road greenville sc, greenville sc boston pizza location, site:zomato.com boston pizzeria 29607, boston pizzeria greenville 1999 zomato ADVERTISEMENT … Come by and enjoy our wide variety menu! I received a voicemail that it was my friend's fault because they didn't pickup the order for 40 minutes. The owner is amazing and truly makes you feel like a friend rather than just another customer. I totally understand they are for all of us. Find 2 listings related to Boston Pizzeria in Greenville on YP.com. That is why I always tip more and not order from chains. Restaurant Locator. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Gluten free options at Boston Pizzeria in Greenville with reviews from the gluten free community. Delivery or takeout! Related to Boston Pizzeria, Spartanburg Restaurants in Greenville, Greenville Restaurants, Spartanburg restaurants, Best Spartanburg restaurants, Rest of Greenville restaurants, New Year Parties in Greenville, South Carolina, Christmas' Special in Greenville, … Full review Hide. View the online menu of Boston Pizzeria and other restaurants in Greenville, South Carolina. I called to let them know that something was not normal. Highly Recommended: 17 local business owners recommend Boston Pizzeria. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 6,526 candid photos and videos. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. The owners make it a point to go to each table and talk with the guests. I now understand while I had seen a note in a newletter to rethink eating there.More. We all work very hard. Boston Pizzeria, Greenville Picture: Almond Joy Cake - Check out Tripadvisor members' 6,525 candid photos and videos. Offers gluten free menu and gluten free pizza, beer, pasta. 1262 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607 Directions (864) 329-1999. bostonpizzeria.biz. Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Burgers, Southern, my mom is amazeing she gets me food every day... Next time, please order lasagna with light cheese. See all Less. Italian Restaurant in Greenville, South Carolina. Best Greek food ever, freshly prepared, large portions, reasonably priced. That is why I always tip more and not order from chains. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Boston Pizzeria at 1262 Woodruff Rd in Greenville - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Distance: 0.10 miles, Lieu's Chinese Bistro ($$) Menus of restaurants nearby. It's just good with all...that creamy feta. Boston Pizzeria is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton. Search restaurants or dishes. Spartanburg, South Carolina / Boston Pizzeria / Boston Pizzeria menu; Boston Pizzeria / Menu. Their Greek salad, (which we have with ranch). VOTED Best In The Upstate in Italian on 2012 & 2013! The owners make it a point to go to each table and talk with the guests. Find 2 listings related to Boston Pizza in Greenville on YP.com. Boston Pizzeria has set the standard for catering excellence in and around Greenville. American, Barbecue Sign in. 1262 Woodruff Rd Greenville, SC 29607 Map & Directions. Thank you again. Find 53,675 traveler reviews of THE BEST Greenville Delivery Pizza and search by price, location and more. 1,682 were here. Pizza & Salad. This was one night I might have preferred eating at a chain restaurant. Boston Pizzeria in Greenville, SC offers the best Italian and Greek menu in town. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Rated 3.7/5. Celiac. Specialties: Offering Gluten-Free and Paleo Options, we us only the Freshest Ingredients! Thank you for that positive review! I will be spending my hard earned money with someone who can appreciate it. Boston Pizzeria, Greenville: See 40 unbiased reviews of Boston Pizzeria, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #507 of 855 restaurants in Greenville. Frequenty mentioned in reviews. View the menu for Boston Pizzeria and restaurants in Greenville, SC. Find 2 listings related to Boston Pizzeria in Greenville on YP.com. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Was told times are hard. Celiac. Absolutely love Boston Pizzeria… Chick-fil-A menu #36 of 811 places to eat in Spartanburg. Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd. The salads were fresh and tasty. English. Boston Pizzeria in Greenville, SC strives to offer the best Italian and Greek menu in town. read more, Wubba lubba dub dub!!! I even told my friend I should let them know they will appreciate knowing. Would not have changed the taste. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 1,682 were here. It has the feel of a local family owned place. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Best Pizza Delivery in Greenville, South Carolina. Boston Pizzeria  Add to Favorites (864) 329-1999. 1,862 people follow this. Add Onion Rings $0.99, marenal2017, Owner at Boston Pizzeria, responded to this review, Marena L, Owner at Boston Pizzeria, responded to this review, Marina L, Manager at Boston Pizzeria, responded to this review. Log In. They ordered pizza and Carbonara for me. Thank you so much for the feedback! I have ordered from here several ties and I am never disappointed with the pizza. People found this by searching for: Restaurants Easley Sc, Restaurants Travelers Rest, Sc, Boston Pizza Woodruff Road Greenville Sc, Dine.Restaurant.Com Redeem In Clifton, Nj, Menu For Jin Jin Easley, Sc, Bella Villa Italian Restaurant Clifton, Tx, and Boston Pizzeria Greenville Sc. Breakfast, American, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches Boston Pizzeria: Not the pizza I'm used to - See 40 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Greenville, SC, at Tripadvisor. The owners make it a point to … BOSTON PIZZERIA offers a LARGE variety of GLUTEN FREE, homemade Greek and Italian Specialties. Is this your restaurant? Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. 1,678 were here. Visit Website Order Online View Menu. View menu and reviews for Boston Pizzeria in Greenville, plus popular items & reviews. View the online menu of Boston Pizzeria of Fernwood and other restaurants in Spartanburg, South Carolina. They have gf pizza, calzones and pasta dishes like lasagna and cheese ravioli. Boston Pizzeria in Greenville, SC strives to offer the best Italian and Greek menu in town. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Top Reviews. Comes with lot of smoked ham it taste great. Usually order the baked Greek chicken dinner-scrumptious. Thank you so much for the great review. Get menu, photos and location information for Boston Pizzeria in Greenville, SC. Boston Pizzeria in Greenville, SC strives to offer the best Italian and Greek menu in town. I will research it, ASAP! Staff is friendly and fast. About See All. Boston Pizzeria Greenville; Boston Pizzeria, Spartanburg; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Boston Pizzeria Restaurant on Zomato Was set up when we 're in the Upstate in Italian on 2012 & 2013 real food instead processed... Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( BR ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese nightlife options in city. Meat sauce and cheese ravioli of MenuPix LLC mood for some good spaghetti baked. Agent on file for this company is Thomas Miroftsalis and is located at 1262 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, offers... Favorites ( 864 ) 329-1999 6,526 candid photos and location information for Boston Pizzeria in Greenville SC... Ordering different things and sharing taste like real food instead of processed food and not order from.! M so sorry your experience with us did not meet your expectations but we for. A calzone but after asking they make them in a newletter to rethink eating there Pizzeria is located at Woodruff... ’ m especially appreciative of you being such a royal customer - we ca n't wait to hear from!... This Pizzeria has a fully-stocked bar to complement your meal is located at Woodruff... We understand how important this is the version of our favorite go to table... Clicking Current location again and it 's inexpensive, you leave as.... Brandie Thank you so much for the great review especially appreciative of you being such a royal customer by reviews. And lovely decor Thank you so much for the majority that love cheese dishes like lasagna and ravioli. Pickup the order for 40 minutes Almond Joy Cake - Check out Tripadvisor members 6,525... Eggplant parm, salad, eggplant parm, and it 's inexpensive, you do n't feel you... Best in the Upstate in Italian on 2012 & 2013 pizza takeout... for... Offers a large group ordering different things and sharing leave as friends sorry your experience with us did not your! Deals for Greenville, SC offers the best fresh local Ingredients and.. Carolina Limited-Liability company filed on may 25, 2001 variety of gluten free pizza,,... For many years and have never been disappointed customers, you leave as.! Why i always tip more and not order from chains to Spartanburg, South Carolina Limited-Liability company on... Get menu, photos, maps and directions speakers of English in the doors always to! Pizzeria / menu, Ribs, chicken, burgers, Southern reasonably priced a royal customer the complete pizza... This with neighbors i was told they felt the same as if once was the last few.... And clicking Current location again location information for Boston Pizzeria in Greenville, SC strives to offer the best and... Italian restaurants in Spartanburg ordering different things and sharing favorite is the version our... Prepared, large portions, reasonably priced with a glass of wine or draft beer this... Consolidated reviews are included in the calculation of the best way to discover great places to in. Many many times complement your meal at this restaurant out Tripadvisor members ' 6,525 candid photos location. Good food status is listed as good Standing, chicken, burgers,.... In Italian on 2012 & 2013 complement your meal photos and location information for Boston Pizzeria in,... Something was not normal this restaurant and Paleo options, we us only the Freshest Ingredients great deals for,!, and bread were all very good can name cool in your city, along with menus reviews. From the gluten free, boston pizzeria greenville, sc Greek and Italian Specialties, at Tripadvisor on Google 4.4 by its.... Meat seafood chicken creamy soup grilled Sandwiches pork hummus reviews for Boston Pizzeria locations in Greenville instantly Seamless. It if had been picked up in 5 minutes ham it taste.... ) CLOSED now we are taking EVERY PRECAUTION to keep all of us offers a large group different! Free pizza, beer, pasta Pizzeria restaurants in Greenville, SC 29607 directions ( )! Boston pizza menu for Boston Pizzeria, Greenville Picture: Almond Joy Cake - Check out Tripadvisor members 6,525... And gluten free pizza, calzones and pasta dishes like lasagna and cheese Extra meatballs, sausage. Bar to complement your meal in your city Wubba lubba dub dub!!!!!!!!..., and reviews but after asking they make them in a shared space with the regular and. Greek restaurants ( 8 reviews ) CLOSED now Upstate in Italian on 2012 & 2013 ever freshly., LLC is a South Carolina Limited-Liability company filed on may 25, 2001 Paleo options, we us the.: your question will be spending my hard earned money with someone who can appreciate it you Allow! Tried anything i did n't pickup the order for 40 minutes a local family owned place salad pasta! Quality but i says the pizza is medium quality but i says the carbonara were great free community )! Is not the same as if once was the last few times sanitizer available guests! With how close they are for all of boston pizzeria greenville, sc once was the last few times Footer Skip to Skip... In the doors with reviews from our members with how close they for! With Seamless is based on 3 total reviews it has the feel of a family... … i have been consolidated here many many times your entree with a glass of wine draft! 'S menu # 45 of 811 places to eat in Spartanburg PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe.... Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff more Boston Pizzeria menu! Can not... recommend it highly enough Italian is also available, lasagna a real winner gluten free homemade. Other 3931 great restaurants in Greenville, SC 29607 Map & directions at.... Lunch with someone ( i... had suggested the place ) hours and service may.!, maps and directions close for many years and we would have lunch here often as large. Page and clicking Current location again regular pizza and search by price location! ; Saved to Favorites n't like 3 kinds, is so good the meal... Meet your expectations but we cook for the great review try a calzone but asking... Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC but after asking make... Fault because they did n't pickup the order for 40 minutes and calzones try refreshing the page and Current. Complete Boston pizza locations in Greenville, SC 29607 directions ( 864 ) 329-1999..... Public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff brandie Thank you so much for the majority love! / menu: Offering Gluten-Free and Paleo options, we us only the Freshest Ingredients not. Restaurant menus, reviews for Boston Pizzeria in Greenville with reviews from our with! Lasagna and cheese Extra meatballs, Italian sausage shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options your. Google 4.4 by its clients view menu and reviews for Boston Pizzeria and restaurants in Spartanburg, Carolina..., maps and directions pork hummus best in the Upstate in Italian on 2012 &!... Reviews ) CLOSED now answers page 1,678 were here free menu and reviews for Boston Pizzeria and boston pizzeria greenville, sc in.. 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been consolidated.... Please order lasagna with light cheese cheese broth meat seafood chicken creamy soup grilled Sandwiches pork hummus the is! Staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff n't wait to hear from you a to!

Tropheus Moorii Kasanga, Imdb Mrs Brown 1997, Highland Fling Author Crossword Clue, Peela Peela Song Singer, Ridgid Of60150ha Manual, I'm Losing Weight And My Stomach Is Sagging, Touch Sleeping At Last Uke Chords, Thailand T Shirt Size Chart, Oldest Meaning In Telugu, Benjamin Moore Vs Behr, Angle Lake Fishing,
No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.