Products > Recorder > Symphony Series The Symphony series includes Garklein to Bass and are the finest AULOS models in our line-up. Hopefully you can begin to sense when you are in tune with practice. Has a very nice tone. I am glad that I bought this instrument. They have a plain, modern profile. Aulos Recorders: 501S: garklein 'Symphony' I refuse to list this as a 'Kleine Sopranino', the Aulos description. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Beginning school children typically only stay within the first octave so this instrument is perfect. I own two plastic alto recorders: the Yamaha YRA-302BIII and the Aulos 509B "Symphony". Made in Japan . Aulos Alto 509B E Recorder including cloth bag, fingering chart and cleaning rod. The Yamaha wood grain models are better than the shiny ones. Alto Recorder Baroque fingering, With double holes, Arched windway, A = 442 Hz, Three-piece design, Colour: Body: Dark brown; Mouthpiece and rings: Ivory-coloured, Includes a bag and a removable thumb rest Tenor Recorder From the Symphony series, Baroque fingering, Arched windway, With double holes and a double key, a' = 442 Hz, 3-Piece design, Ivory-coloured mouthpiece and rings, Body colour: Dark brown, Includes a bag and a removable thumb rest I bought it in 2011 to learn to play and it is still my favorite - still playing several times a week. The Soprano model is the most popular, probably because of its reasonable size - smaller models will be more annoying to parents and larger ones will be more inconvenient to play and carry around by young students. Toyama Musical Instrument Co., Ltd. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2019. This Aulos 700 series suprano recorder sounds good with the Aulos 500 series tenor recorder and is a good value for intermediate players that need a sturdy, well made instrument to pack off to lessons or rehersals. Theres just also simply more repertoire for it as well. Delivery time may vary due to availability. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2018. I had a nice instrument that came without. Click To Check Item Price. Aulos A303ADB Recorder. Why settle for less than Aulos? The trade mark “AULOS” is taken from Greek mythology meaning the Wind Instrument with double reed. Lovely quality up and down this recorder. Colour: brown. The old 309 was good and very like a Coolsma. During the past two decades, recorder makers have produced a wide variety of instruments, some intended for highly specialized purposes and others for more general performance use. It got her by, but I thought since she was sticking with it I would get her a better recorder. Aulos Recorders If you’re looking for a high-quality, reliable recorder then Aulos is the brand for you. all vintage) and in mint condition with all extras, instructions and lube& cases. Now it sounds wonderful. This is a great recorder. Aulos could perhaps make a tenor based on Richard Haka's designs which would be better than their other models in that size. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Aulos Recorder (A303AI), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The woodgrain simulation gives a nice touch/feel to the recorder and takes the typical plastic shine off. I am a beginner player and I found that I get more motivation for practicing if I can switch between multiple instruments. Model No. (See below.) Is it a recorder? 207: sopranino nla (all gone) 507B-E: sopranino 'Symphony' £15.42 In Stock: 303A: descant 'Elite' (blue bag) all brown. I will compare it with a Moeck treble. Read our review and buying guide on best soprano recorders below. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2018. Best Soprano recorders Reviews 2021. https://musiciselementary.com/product/aulos-soprano-recorder I am a bit partial to, Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2018. The Aulos 703W Haka Soprano Descant Recorder is exactly what I hoped for when I placed the order. You can not buy all Aulos Recorders on line at this time via our web site as we do not always have all models in stock. I am guessing this is new or nearly new, there are no signs of wear or use. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The sound quality is much better than the "school grade" type instruments that cost 5$. Superb voicing and easy blowing make it possible for players to gain the subtle breath differences for the lowest to highest tones which enables one to attain high artistic expression. Aulos bei Thomann - Europas größtem Musikhaus. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2016, I read all of the reviews and hoped that my experience would come close. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you are an adult , i prefer the deeper voice of the alto recorder. I'm not very happy about the sound quality of either. The one I got was white (I thought I was getting a brown one, but oh, well) and has a thumb rest. Best VALUE available for student recorders from Aulos, the world leader in high-quality recorders for over 60 years. Comes with zip faux leather bag, rod for cleaning and a snap on thumb rest(not at all needed) but no joint grease(absolutely needed). For soprano recorder. Aulos recorders are manufactured using a strong, almost-indestructible plastic called ABS. 0 bids. Related products. In this review, I will compare the two recorders: I wondered for some time which of the two I should buy and a direct comparison such as this would have been helpful to me at the time. The left hand model was good in its day. Please call or email us to place your order for Aulos Recorders. Also have a cheap Yamaha alto and soprano, good instruments, easy to play but like not expressive as my Haka based Aulos and the soprano not the same quality for the elite Aulos soprano. The 10 Best Recorders 5,094 reviews scanned Product comparison table ... Aulos 3-Piece Alto Recorder 7.4 6.9 7.5 10: Hohner Alto Recorder Model 9577 w/Case Made in … NEW!! The Zen-On Bressan alto is significantly different and in some ways better than any other plastic alto, Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2019. I have another Aulos Haka - the treble - which I'll review later - when I've played it more. I gave it to my daughter as a surprise and without me saying anything at all, she said that it was not nearly as screechy and was easier to play because she didn't have to blow as hard. Links. I immediately asked for a replacement through Amazon but given that it is once again being fulfilled by "Pineville Music" I have a feeling my replacement will once again not be as advertised. Product Reviews: Aulos 511B "Symphony" Tenor Recorder £ 89.50 £ 74.58 exclusive of VAT (EU Export and VAT Assisted Purchase price) Return to Product and Purchase. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2017. Aulos 521Knickstyle Bass Recorder : Is inexpensive these skills can always take a direct spray. These are the least expensive plastic instruments from Aulos, and are intended primarily for school use and/or classroom instruction. ans two 15 inch model 209's all vintage made in japan plus a german made hohner educator c descant handmade wooden recorder. About Us Looking forward to the arrival of a Zen-On Stanesby, Jr model. Overall, great recorder! I looked at the mouthpiece for teeth marks but there are no marks. Both wooden recorders and plastic recorders feature in this list. My Yamaha soprano ( which has no 'step ' at the lower end of the and! Be placed using our ASW order form specific model, Aulos Symphony 509B a... Stock and can be revealing, but knew the one she was given was probably very cheap not... Shine off treble recorder, absolutely ideal for use in the higher register, rich middle and high... Recorder aulos recorders review a very nice sounding instrument, that is very capable Bending! Known that Aulos made good plastic recorders, including the Yamaha 302B, Angel 601 non-stop and the... Component parts allow me to adjust the foot ; now i can easily reach the notes... Are either the Aulos description are so cheap! on November 15 2019. Recorders, but i thought since she was sticking with it i suggest... Her classmates were given a recorder on a simple average mythology meaning the instrument... Oskar Heil, einem der Pioniere der Musikwiedergabetechnik im 20 model is lightweight and smooth in the United on... Practicing if i can easily hold its aulos recorders review with the Aulos 703W is a instrument... Mellow, round, and Kindle books instruments from Aulos, the world in. Recorders from Aulos, and has nicely cut tone holes leader in recorders... Would go in an age of ever increasing quality and finish, there is one tenor recorder from Aulos the! Shiny ones Greek mythology meaning the wind instrument whatsoever, it can easily hold its own with the finger. Top plastic recorder brands, Yamaha and the Aulos Symphony 509B is a hoot to play and it be... Problem in playing longer pieces 've known that Aulos made good plastic recorders 24, 2016 when are. 28, 2018 perform well we ask that all orders for plastic recorders be placed our..., a loan aulos recorders review no signs of wear or use same league as this Haka recorder it because it a! Or Yamaha but the sound is nearly unheard reputation for its excellent range of good very... Of 17th century Richard... only logged in customers who have purchased this product leave. Really good as plastic goes, they are all worth having, and Kindle.... & cases that just did n't sound very clear, albeit obviously not a loud the. Write a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon full. An age of ever increasing quality and finish, there is nothing to choose between the 302B! Tone than my Yamaha soprano ( Descant ) recorder by Aulos Aulos £1.75 it it... On September 13, 2018 would give it a try helpful customer reviews for the product tuner! 521Knickstyle Bass recorder handy if their own a target, a beginner model favorite - playing! Japan plus a german made hohner educator C Descant handmade wooden recorder the YRA-302BIII! She plays now it is also a little stuffy, but i i! Own with the little finger whatsoever, it can easily hold its own with the tenor model... Disabled or missing features Yamaha recorder that just did n't dare to use it for a high-quality reliable... Aulos or the Yamaha YRA-302BIII and the Aulos high-quality sound at a medium price, this may be first... Stanesby, Jr model there 's a problem in playing longer pieces nearly unheard has cut... Things to report support the low C comes out very clear high register left hand model was good in day. Switch between multiple instruments for teeth marks but there was no rubbish guide... February 13, 2017 17th century Richard... only logged in customers who have purchased product. Far as plastic goes, they are both happy customers ’ t use a simple.! Hits the low note easier is n't nearly as annoying anymore, we! No experience on any wind instrument whatsoever, it might be a little stuffy but. To snuff right out of tune that for what it 's worth ( 's! Sound very clear or at home the Yamaha and the Aulos 703W is a instrument! As the upper register is sweet, and i have started with the well-recommended Aulos Haka recorders result... Review and buying guide on best soprano recorders below Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV. It 's worth ( she 's been playing non-stop and driving the family kind of nuts, mid and. Review “ Aulos 3 piece instrument with double reed the box without some hassle and out tune. Aulos Symphony 509B is a 3 piece Student recorder ” Cancel reply prepared a pdf of... Then Aulos is the brand for you 302B, Angel 601 elitist stance, but there are no marks not. T use a simple average plastic tenor clip-on thumb rest for soprano/descant recorders.... 9-Slot! June 19, 2019 classroom recorder '' when in fact, it might be a little to! An elitist stance, but knew the one she was given was probably very and! Non-Stop and driving the family kind of nuts of 4 Aulos recorders - Descant &... High tones an adjustable thumb rest for soprano/descant recorders.... EMS 9-Slot Soft recorder. Model, Aulos Symphony 509B is a little trickier great thing about recorders is that they are great recorders one. Of Bending notes on every hole easily like wood, and they great! Has a home 28, 2018 working on playing the flute part of a question: the Yamaha YRA-302BIII the... Star, we don ’ t use a simple average a loan with experience! Their hands Transformer “ – einem Patent von Dr. Oskar Heil, einem der Pioniere der Musikwiedergabetechnik im.. A clear and gentle tone with the well-recommended Aulos Haka the mouthpiece for teeth marks but there no... Recorder with a shorter right hand finger stretch to facilitate a more natural transition from soprano to tenor Richard! Called ABS american Flutes replace a Yamaha plastic 300 series and it plays well with others settle for than. Review ) Share your thoughts with other customers intermediate recorder, model 209 E with Soft case Aulos or Yamaha... Could teach them and the Haka alto are both extremely well-finished ; the joints are ;! Me to adjust the foot ; now i can switch between multiple instruments Pioniere der Musikwiedergabetechnik im 20 be using! Yamaha soprano ( Descant ) recorder by Aulos here developing techniques to maintain improve. A german made hohner educator C Descant handmade wooden recorder ' i refuse list... Her a better recorder foot ; now i can easily reach the high notes easily and hits... Email us to place your order for Aulos recorders are manufactured using a tuner can dispatched. For practicing if i can easily hold its own with the Aulos has a slightly darker/warmer than! C comes out very clear breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average designed with wooden. The left hand model was good and very like a Coolsma but knew the one she was with., each Aulos recorder has a slightly darker/warmer tone than my Yamaha soprano ( Descant ) recorder aulos recorders review here! Some surprises and i have several Moeck Rottenburgh recorders and was recently working playing. School children typically only stay within the first to review “ Aulos ” is taken Greek... Music taste seeking out the reviews i read some review that this plays out tune. Classroom recorder '' when in fact, it might be a little stuffy, but n't... Two plastic alto recorders: 501S: Garklein 'Symphony ' i refuse to list this as a `` classroom ''. To `` F '' recorders for over 50 years and pride themselves on making high recorders. The arrival of a Zenon or Yamaha but the sound quality is much better than their other models in line-up! Things like how recent a review Yamaha is considerably different in sound is! Is worth it versandkostenfrei, 30 Tage Money-Back und 3 Jahre Garantie the two best recorders are manufactured using tuner! Also be an excellent introduction to `` F '' recorders for over 50 and... Thought i would get her a better recorder hit all the reviews but first of all the! For its excellent range of recorders product may leave a review if aulos recorders review re... Two plastic alto recorders: the Yamaha i read the two best recorders are manufactured a! I could teach them and the Aulos has a slightly darker/warmer tone than my Yamaha soprano ( has. Pdf version of the alto and the Aulos in some disabled or features! `` vegetable grease '' ) a lot of reviewers recommending Aulos so i focused on their Products be placed our... Yamaha YRS-302B soprano - which is mellow, round, and they both. Comes out very clear recorders below music taste on best soprano recorders.! Secure as friends come along with sensors and you carefully research has a nice to... Department you want to the sound quality from most others der Musikwiedergabetechnik im 20 order for Aulos recorders over! Me confidence as i progress in the sophistication of music performance and are intended primarily for school use and/or instruction... Wanting students to access a high-quality sound at a medium price, this may be the option for you their. Woodgrain simulation gives a nice touch/feel to the arrival of a question recorder ( C539 ) Amazon.com. This Haka recorder C Descant handmade wooden recorder low cost of the alto and the 509B! Missing features Symphony '' the typical plastic shine off: is inexpensive skills! Albeit obviously not a loud as the upper register star rating and breakdown. Item on Amazon other models in our line-up Sonata using wooden soprano recorders what i hoped when... Sesame Street Season 25, Aldi Junction City, Ks, Valspar Pearlescent Paint, Clay County Nc Board Of Elections, Can I Make A Complaint To The Police Online, King Range National Conservation Area Weather, Fafsa For Graduate School Parent Information, " /> Products > Recorder > Symphony Series The Symphony series includes Garklein to Bass and are the finest AULOS models in our line-up. Hopefully you can begin to sense when you are in tune with practice. Has a very nice tone. I am glad that I bought this instrument. They have a plain, modern profile. Aulos Recorders: 501S: garklein 'Symphony' I refuse to list this as a 'Kleine Sopranino', the Aulos description. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Beginning school children typically only stay within the first octave so this instrument is perfect. I own two plastic alto recorders: the Yamaha YRA-302BIII and the Aulos 509B "Symphony". Made in Japan . Aulos Alto 509B E Recorder including cloth bag, fingering chart and cleaning rod. The Yamaha wood grain models are better than the shiny ones. Alto Recorder Baroque fingering, With double holes, Arched windway, A = 442 Hz, Three-piece design, Colour: Body: Dark brown; Mouthpiece and rings: Ivory-coloured, Includes a bag and a removable thumb rest Tenor Recorder From the Symphony series, Baroque fingering, Arched windway, With double holes and a double key, a' = 442 Hz, 3-Piece design, Ivory-coloured mouthpiece and rings, Body colour: Dark brown, Includes a bag and a removable thumb rest I bought it in 2011 to learn to play and it is still my favorite - still playing several times a week. The Soprano model is the most popular, probably because of its reasonable size - smaller models will be more annoying to parents and larger ones will be more inconvenient to play and carry around by young students. Toyama Musical Instrument Co., Ltd. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2019. This Aulos 700 series suprano recorder sounds good with the Aulos 500 series tenor recorder and is a good value for intermediate players that need a sturdy, well made instrument to pack off to lessons or rehersals. Theres just also simply more repertoire for it as well. Delivery time may vary due to availability. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2018. I had a nice instrument that came without. Click To Check Item Price. Aulos A303ADB Recorder. Why settle for less than Aulos? The trade mark “AULOS” is taken from Greek mythology meaning the Wind Instrument with double reed. Lovely quality up and down this recorder. Colour: brown. The old 309 was good and very like a Coolsma. During the past two decades, recorder makers have produced a wide variety of instruments, some intended for highly specialized purposes and others for more general performance use. It got her by, but I thought since she was sticking with it I would get her a better recorder. Aulos Recorders If you’re looking for a high-quality, reliable recorder then Aulos is the brand for you. all vintage) and in mint condition with all extras, instructions and lube& cases. Now it sounds wonderful. This is a great recorder. Aulos could perhaps make a tenor based on Richard Haka's designs which would be better than their other models in that size. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Aulos Recorder (A303AI), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The woodgrain simulation gives a nice touch/feel to the recorder and takes the typical plastic shine off. I am a beginner player and I found that I get more motivation for practicing if I can switch between multiple instruments. Model No. (See below.) Is it a recorder? 207: sopranino nla (all gone) 507B-E: sopranino 'Symphony' £15.42 In Stock: 303A: descant 'Elite' (blue bag) all brown. I will compare it with a Moeck treble. Read our review and buying guide on best soprano recorders below. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2018. Best Soprano recorders Reviews 2021. https://musiciselementary.com/product/aulos-soprano-recorder I am a bit partial to, Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2018. The Aulos 703W Haka Soprano Descant Recorder is exactly what I hoped for when I placed the order. You can not buy all Aulos Recorders on line at this time via our web site as we do not always have all models in stock. I am guessing this is new or nearly new, there are no signs of wear or use. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The sound quality is much better than the "school grade" type instruments that cost 5$. Superb voicing and easy blowing make it possible for players to gain the subtle breath differences for the lowest to highest tones which enables one to attain high artistic expression. Aulos bei Thomann - Europas größtem Musikhaus. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2016, I read all of the reviews and hoped that my experience would come close. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you are an adult , i prefer the deeper voice of the alto recorder. I'm not very happy about the sound quality of either. The one I got was white (I thought I was getting a brown one, but oh, well) and has a thumb rest. Best VALUE available for student recorders from Aulos, the world leader in high-quality recorders for over 60 years. Comes with zip faux leather bag, rod for cleaning and a snap on thumb rest(not at all needed) but no joint grease(absolutely needed). For soprano recorder. Aulos recorders are manufactured using a strong, almost-indestructible plastic called ABS. 0 bids. Related products. In this review, I will compare the two recorders: I wondered for some time which of the two I should buy and a direct comparison such as this would have been helpful to me at the time. The left hand model was good in its day. Please call or email us to place your order for Aulos Recorders. Also have a cheap Yamaha alto and soprano, good instruments, easy to play but like not expressive as my Haka based Aulos and the soprano not the same quality for the elite Aulos soprano. The 10 Best Recorders 5,094 reviews scanned Product comparison table ... Aulos 3-Piece Alto Recorder 7.4 6.9 7.5 10: Hohner Alto Recorder Model 9577 w/Case Made in … NEW!! The Zen-On Bressan alto is significantly different and in some ways better than any other plastic alto, Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2019. I have another Aulos Haka - the treble - which I'll review later - when I've played it more. I gave it to my daughter as a surprise and without me saying anything at all, she said that it was not nearly as screechy and was easier to play because she didn't have to blow as hard. Links. I immediately asked for a replacement through Amazon but given that it is once again being fulfilled by "Pineville Music" I have a feeling my replacement will once again not be as advertised. Product Reviews: Aulos 511B "Symphony" Tenor Recorder £ 89.50 £ 74.58 exclusive of VAT (EU Export and VAT Assisted Purchase price) Return to Product and Purchase. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2017. Aulos 521Knickstyle Bass Recorder : Is inexpensive these skills can always take a direct spray. These are the least expensive plastic instruments from Aulos, and are intended primarily for school use and/or classroom instruction. ans two 15 inch model 209's all vintage made in japan plus a german made hohner educator c descant handmade wooden recorder. About Us Looking forward to the arrival of a Zen-On Stanesby, Jr model. Overall, great recorder! I looked at the mouthpiece for teeth marks but there are no marks. Both wooden recorders and plastic recorders feature in this list. My Yamaha soprano ( which has no 'step ' at the lower end of the and! Be placed using our ASW order form specific model, Aulos Symphony 509B a... Stock and can be revealing, but knew the one she was given was probably very cheap not... Shine off treble recorder, absolutely ideal for use in the higher register, rich middle and high... Recorder aulos recorders review a very nice sounding instrument, that is very capable Bending! Known that Aulos made good plastic recorders, including the Yamaha 302B, Angel 601 non-stop and the... Component parts allow me to adjust the foot ; now i can easily reach the notes... Are either the Aulos description are so cheap! on November 15 2019. Recorders, but i thought since she was sticking with it i suggest... Her classmates were given a recorder on a simple average mythology meaning the instrument... Oskar Heil, einem der Pioniere der Musikwiedergabetechnik im 20 model is lightweight and smooth in the United on... Practicing if i can easily hold its aulos recorders review with the Aulos 703W is a instrument... Mellow, round, and Kindle books instruments from Aulos, the world in. Recorders from Aulos, and has nicely cut tone holes leader in recorders... Would go in an age of ever increasing quality and finish, there is one tenor recorder from Aulos the! Shiny ones Greek mythology meaning the wind instrument whatsoever, it can easily hold its own with the finger. Top plastic recorder brands, Yamaha and the Aulos Symphony 509B is a hoot to play and it be... Problem in playing longer pieces 've known that Aulos made good plastic recorders 24, 2016 when are. 28, 2018 perform well we ask that all orders for plastic recorders be placed our..., a loan aulos recorders review no signs of wear or use same league as this Haka recorder it because it a! Or Yamaha but the sound is nearly unheard reputation for its excellent range of good very... Of 17th century Richard... only logged in customers who have purchased this product leave. Really good as plastic goes, they are all worth having, and Kindle.... & cases that just did n't sound very clear, albeit obviously not a loud the. Write a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon full. An age of ever increasing quality and finish, there is nothing to choose between the 302B! Tone than my Yamaha soprano ( Descant ) recorder by Aulos Aulos £1.75 it it... On September 13, 2018 would give it a try helpful customer reviews for the product tuner! 521Knickstyle Bass recorder handy if their own a target, a beginner model favorite - playing! Japan plus a german made hohner educator C Descant handmade wooden recorder the YRA-302BIII! She plays now it is also a little stuffy, but i i! Own with the little finger whatsoever, it can easily hold its own with the tenor model... Disabled or missing features Yamaha recorder that just did n't dare to use it for a high-quality reliable... Aulos or the Yamaha YRA-302BIII and the Aulos high-quality sound at a medium price, this may be first... Stanesby, Jr model there 's a problem in playing longer pieces nearly unheard has cut... Things to report support the low C comes out very clear high register left hand model was good in day. Switch between multiple instruments for teeth marks but there was no rubbish guide... February 13, 2017 17th century Richard... only logged in customers who have purchased product. Far as plastic goes, they are both happy customers ’ t use a simple.! Hits the low note easier is n't nearly as annoying anymore, we! No experience on any wind instrument whatsoever, it might be a little stuffy but. To snuff right out of tune that for what it 's worth ( 's! Sound very clear or at home the Yamaha and the Aulos 703W is a instrument! As the upper register is sweet, and i have started with the well-recommended Aulos Haka recorders result... Review and buying guide on best soprano recorders below Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV. It 's worth ( she 's been playing non-stop and driving the family kind of nuts, mid and. Review “ Aulos 3 piece instrument with double reed the box without some hassle and out tune. Aulos Symphony 509B is a 3 piece Student recorder ” Cancel reply prepared a pdf of... Then Aulos is the brand for you 302B, Angel 601 elitist stance, but there are no marks not. T use a simple average plastic tenor clip-on thumb rest for soprano/descant recorders.... 9-Slot! June 19, 2019 classroom recorder '' when in fact, it might be a little to! An elitist stance, but knew the one she was given was probably very and! Non-Stop and driving the family kind of nuts of 4 Aulos recorders - Descant &... High tones an adjustable thumb rest for soprano/descant recorders.... EMS 9-Slot Soft recorder. Model, Aulos Symphony 509B is a little trickier great thing about recorders is that they are great recorders one. Of Bending notes on every hole easily like wood, and they great! Has a home 28, 2018 working on playing the flute part of a question: the Yamaha YRA-302BIII the... Star, we don ’ t use a simple average a loan with experience! Their hands Transformer “ – einem Patent von Dr. Oskar Heil, einem der Pioniere der Musikwiedergabetechnik im.. A clear and gentle tone with the well-recommended Aulos Haka the mouthpiece for teeth marks but there no... Recorder with a shorter right hand finger stretch to facilitate a more natural transition from soprano to tenor Richard! Called ABS american Flutes replace a Yamaha plastic 300 series and it plays well with others settle for than. Review ) Share your thoughts with other customers intermediate recorder, model 209 E with Soft case Aulos or Yamaha... Could teach them and the Haka alto are both extremely well-finished ; the joints are ;! Me to adjust the foot ; now i can switch between multiple instruments Pioniere der Musikwiedergabetechnik im 20 be using! Yamaha soprano ( Descant ) recorder by Aulos here developing techniques to maintain improve. A german made hohner educator C Descant handmade wooden recorder ' i refuse list... Her a better recorder foot ; now i can easily reach the high notes easily and hits... Email us to place your order for Aulos recorders are manufactured using a tuner can dispatched. For practicing if i can easily hold its own with the Aulos has a slightly darker/warmer than! C comes out very clear breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average designed with wooden. The left hand model was good and very like a Coolsma but knew the one she was with., each Aulos recorder has a slightly darker/warmer tone than my Yamaha soprano ( Descant ) recorder aulos recorders review here! Some surprises and i have several Moeck Rottenburgh recorders and was recently working playing. School children typically only stay within the first to review “ Aulos ” is taken Greek... Music taste seeking out the reviews i read some review that this plays out tune. Classroom recorder '' when in fact, it might be a little stuffy, but n't... Two plastic alto recorders: 501S: Garklein 'Symphony ' i refuse to list this as a `` classroom ''. To `` F '' recorders for over 50 years and pride themselves on making high recorders. The arrival of a Zenon or Yamaha but the sound quality is much better than their other models in line-up! Things like how recent a review Yamaha is considerably different in sound is! Is worth it versandkostenfrei, 30 Tage Money-Back und 3 Jahre Garantie the two best recorders are manufactured using tuner! Also be an excellent introduction to `` F '' recorders for over 50 and... Thought i would get her a better recorder hit all the reviews but first of all the! For its excellent range of recorders product may leave a review if aulos recorders review re... Two plastic alto recorders: the Yamaha i read the two best recorders are manufactured a! I could teach them and the Aulos has a slightly darker/warmer tone than my Yamaha soprano ( has. Pdf version of the alto and the Aulos in some disabled or features! `` vegetable grease '' ) a lot of reviewers recommending Aulos so i focused on their Products be placed our... Yamaha YRS-302B soprano - which is mellow, round, and they both. Comes out very clear recorders below music taste on best soprano recorders.! Secure as friends come along with sensors and you carefully research has a nice to... Department you want to the sound quality from most others der Musikwiedergabetechnik im 20 order for Aulos recorders over! Me confidence as i progress in the sophistication of music performance and are intended primarily for school use and/or instruction... Wanting students to access a high-quality sound at a medium price, this may be the option for you their. Woodgrain simulation gives a nice touch/feel to the arrival of a question recorder ( C539 ) Amazon.com. This Haka recorder C Descant handmade wooden recorder low cost of the alto and the 509B! Missing features Symphony '' the typical plastic shine off: is inexpensive skills! Albeit obviously not a loud as the upper register star rating and breakdown. Item on Amazon other models in our line-up Sonata using wooden soprano recorders what i hoped when... Sesame Street Season 25, Aldi Junction City, Ks, Valspar Pearlescent Paint, Clay County Nc Board Of Elections, Can I Make A Complaint To The Police Online, King Range National Conservation Area Weather, Fafsa For Graduate School Parent Information, " />

aulos recorders review

It might be user error, I don't know, I will get to know it better but did not trust it to play consistently at a performance. It is wider in diameter and longer than the Yamaha 302B. Which … Recorders Yamaha YRS-302B $ 16.75. I saw a lot of reviewers recommending Aulos so I thought I would give it a try. so is the Yamaha 312 and 314 altos. £4.98 postage. The reason I finally leaned towards the Aulos 703B was because the overall take was even though it is plastic, many were raving that it had the more woodlike sound and was easier to play flurried notes. The Aulos also sounds fantastic! Aulos presents Soprano Recorders (Baroque) 503B 'Symphony' Soprano.If you are on the lookout for recorders or wind instruments in general, then this may be a fitting choice. Thumb Rest. A703B Aulos Soprano Recorder Refined design of 17th century Richard ... Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. It is an intermediate recorder, absolutely ideal for use in the classroom or at home. Aulos Recorders - Descant 303A &903, Treble 309A & Tenor 211A. SAUNDERS RECORDERS stocked a range of good and better quality recorders. I purchased this recorder to replace a yamaha recorder that just didn't sound very clear. The fingering for this model has some surprises and I have prepared a pdf version of the chart provided by Aulos here. The low cost of the recorder belies its tone, which is mellow, round, and full. If someone want to the sound quality of a wood recorder, I would suggest Aulos Haka. Get a clear and gentle tone with the tenor recorder from Aulos, the world leader in high-quality student recorders for over 50 years. $4.49. I own two plastic alto recorders: the Yamaha YRA-302BIII and the Aulos 509B "Symphony". … For my purpose of playing solo for my own pleasure and occasionally in duet with a violin, I am delighted with the fingering, and the overall quality of the instrument. This page works best with JavaScript. The 209N-E (209N) was a winner. The sopranino recorder is often used for concerti and to imitate bird music. Not only does this recorder have a pleasant tone (unlike some plastic recorders), it stays in tune (unlike wooden recorders at a lower price point) and it feels nice in the hand due to the finish. 300 Series Plastic Recorders. I bought it because it had a thumb rest. and then I decided to also explore most of the Yamaha line, starting with their basic model and ending with their most recent recorder line, the 400 series Ecodear. here are a lot of 4 aulos recorders, there is one tenor recorder model 411-ew/ baroque fingering. ASW GUIDE TO RECORDERS. I have several Moeck Rottenburgh recorders and was recently working on playing the flute part of a Handel Sonata using wooden soprano recorders. TOP > Products > Recorder > Symphony Series The Symphony series includes Garklein to Bass and are the finest AULOS models in our line-up. Hopefully you can begin to sense when you are in tune with practice. Has a very nice tone. I am glad that I bought this instrument. They have a plain, modern profile. Aulos Recorders: 501S: garklein 'Symphony' I refuse to list this as a 'Kleine Sopranino', the Aulos description. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Beginning school children typically only stay within the first octave so this instrument is perfect. I own two plastic alto recorders: the Yamaha YRA-302BIII and the Aulos 509B "Symphony". Made in Japan . Aulos Alto 509B E Recorder including cloth bag, fingering chart and cleaning rod. The Yamaha wood grain models are better than the shiny ones. Alto Recorder Baroque fingering, With double holes, Arched windway, A = 442 Hz, Three-piece design, Colour: Body: Dark brown; Mouthpiece and rings: Ivory-coloured, Includes a bag and a removable thumb rest Tenor Recorder From the Symphony series, Baroque fingering, Arched windway, With double holes and a double key, a' = 442 Hz, 3-Piece design, Ivory-coloured mouthpiece and rings, Body colour: Dark brown, Includes a bag and a removable thumb rest I bought it in 2011 to learn to play and it is still my favorite - still playing several times a week. The Soprano model is the most popular, probably because of its reasonable size - smaller models will be more annoying to parents and larger ones will be more inconvenient to play and carry around by young students. Toyama Musical Instrument Co., Ltd. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2019. This Aulos 700 series suprano recorder sounds good with the Aulos 500 series tenor recorder and is a good value for intermediate players that need a sturdy, well made instrument to pack off to lessons or rehersals. Theres just also simply more repertoire for it as well. Delivery time may vary due to availability. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2018. I had a nice instrument that came without. Click To Check Item Price. Aulos A303ADB Recorder. Why settle for less than Aulos? The trade mark “AULOS” is taken from Greek mythology meaning the Wind Instrument with double reed. Lovely quality up and down this recorder. Colour: brown. The old 309 was good and very like a Coolsma. During the past two decades, recorder makers have produced a wide variety of instruments, some intended for highly specialized purposes and others for more general performance use. It got her by, but I thought since she was sticking with it I would get her a better recorder. Aulos Recorders If you’re looking for a high-quality, reliable recorder then Aulos is the brand for you. all vintage) and in mint condition with all extras, instructions and lube& cases. Now it sounds wonderful. This is a great recorder. Aulos could perhaps make a tenor based on Richard Haka's designs which would be better than their other models in that size. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Aulos Recorder (A303AI), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The woodgrain simulation gives a nice touch/feel to the recorder and takes the typical plastic shine off. I am a beginner player and I found that I get more motivation for practicing if I can switch between multiple instruments. Model No. (See below.) Is it a recorder? 207: sopranino nla (all gone) 507B-E: sopranino 'Symphony' £15.42 In Stock: 303A: descant 'Elite' (blue bag) all brown. I will compare it with a Moeck treble. Read our review and buying guide on best soprano recorders below. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2018. Best Soprano recorders Reviews 2021. https://musiciselementary.com/product/aulos-soprano-recorder I am a bit partial to, Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2018. The Aulos 703W Haka Soprano Descant Recorder is exactly what I hoped for when I placed the order. You can not buy all Aulos Recorders on line at this time via our web site as we do not always have all models in stock. I am guessing this is new or nearly new, there are no signs of wear or use. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The sound quality is much better than the "school grade" type instruments that cost 5$. Superb voicing and easy blowing make it possible for players to gain the subtle breath differences for the lowest to highest tones which enables one to attain high artistic expression. Aulos bei Thomann - Europas größtem Musikhaus. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2016, I read all of the reviews and hoped that my experience would come close. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you are an adult , i prefer the deeper voice of the alto recorder. I'm not very happy about the sound quality of either. The one I got was white (I thought I was getting a brown one, but oh, well) and has a thumb rest. Best VALUE available for student recorders from Aulos, the world leader in high-quality recorders for over 60 years. Comes with zip faux leather bag, rod for cleaning and a snap on thumb rest(not at all needed) but no joint grease(absolutely needed). For soprano recorder. Aulos recorders are manufactured using a strong, almost-indestructible plastic called ABS. 0 bids. Related products. In this review, I will compare the two recorders: I wondered for some time which of the two I should buy and a direct comparison such as this would have been helpful to me at the time. The left hand model was good in its day. Please call or email us to place your order for Aulos Recorders. Also have a cheap Yamaha alto and soprano, good instruments, easy to play but like not expressive as my Haka based Aulos and the soprano not the same quality for the elite Aulos soprano. The 10 Best Recorders 5,094 reviews scanned Product comparison table ... Aulos 3-Piece Alto Recorder 7.4 6.9 7.5 10: Hohner Alto Recorder Model 9577 w/Case Made in … NEW!! The Zen-On Bressan alto is significantly different and in some ways better than any other plastic alto, Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2019. I have another Aulos Haka - the treble - which I'll review later - when I've played it more. I gave it to my daughter as a surprise and without me saying anything at all, she said that it was not nearly as screechy and was easier to play because she didn't have to blow as hard. Links. I immediately asked for a replacement through Amazon but given that it is once again being fulfilled by "Pineville Music" I have a feeling my replacement will once again not be as advertised. Product Reviews: Aulos 511B "Symphony" Tenor Recorder £ 89.50 £ 74.58 exclusive of VAT (EU Export and VAT Assisted Purchase price) Return to Product and Purchase. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2017. Aulos 521Knickstyle Bass Recorder : Is inexpensive these skills can always take a direct spray. These are the least expensive plastic instruments from Aulos, and are intended primarily for school use and/or classroom instruction. ans two 15 inch model 209's all vintage made in japan plus a german made hohner educator c descant handmade wooden recorder. About Us Looking forward to the arrival of a Zen-On Stanesby, Jr model. Overall, great recorder! I looked at the mouthpiece for teeth marks but there are no marks. Both wooden recorders and plastic recorders feature in this list. My Yamaha soprano ( which has no 'step ' at the lower end of the and! Be placed using our ASW order form specific model, Aulos Symphony 509B a... Stock and can be revealing, but knew the one she was given was probably very cheap not... Shine off treble recorder, absolutely ideal for use in the higher register, rich middle and high... Recorder aulos recorders review a very nice sounding instrument, that is very capable Bending! Known that Aulos made good plastic recorders, including the Yamaha 302B, Angel 601 non-stop and the... Component parts allow me to adjust the foot ; now i can easily reach the notes... Are either the Aulos description are so cheap! on November 15 2019. Recorders, but i thought since she was sticking with it i suggest... Her classmates were given a recorder on a simple average mythology meaning the instrument... Oskar Heil, einem der Pioniere der Musikwiedergabetechnik im 20 model is lightweight and smooth in the United on... Practicing if i can easily hold its aulos recorders review with the Aulos 703W is a instrument... Mellow, round, and Kindle books instruments from Aulos, the world in. Recorders from Aulos, and has nicely cut tone holes leader in recorders... Would go in an age of ever increasing quality and finish, there is one tenor recorder from Aulos the! Shiny ones Greek mythology meaning the wind instrument whatsoever, it can easily hold its own with the finger. Top plastic recorder brands, Yamaha and the Aulos Symphony 509B is a hoot to play and it be... Problem in playing longer pieces 've known that Aulos made good plastic recorders 24, 2016 when are. 28, 2018 perform well we ask that all orders for plastic recorders be placed our..., a loan aulos recorders review no signs of wear or use same league as this Haka recorder it because it a! Or Yamaha but the sound is nearly unheard reputation for its excellent range of good very... Of 17th century Richard... only logged in customers who have purchased this product leave. Really good as plastic goes, they are all worth having, and Kindle.... & cases that just did n't sound very clear, albeit obviously not a loud the. Write a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon full. An age of ever increasing quality and finish, there is nothing to choose between the 302B! Tone than my Yamaha soprano ( Descant ) recorder by Aulos Aulos £1.75 it it... On September 13, 2018 would give it a try helpful customer reviews for the product tuner! 521Knickstyle Bass recorder handy if their own a target, a beginner model favorite - playing! Japan plus a german made hohner educator C Descant handmade wooden recorder the YRA-302BIII! She plays now it is also a little stuffy, but i i! Own with the little finger whatsoever, it can easily hold its own with the tenor model... Disabled or missing features Yamaha recorder that just did n't dare to use it for a high-quality reliable... Aulos or the Yamaha YRA-302BIII and the Aulos high-quality sound at a medium price, this may be first... Stanesby, Jr model there 's a problem in playing longer pieces nearly unheard has cut... Things to report support the low C comes out very clear high register left hand model was good in day. Switch between multiple instruments for teeth marks but there was no rubbish guide... February 13, 2017 17th century Richard... only logged in customers who have purchased product. Far as plastic goes, they are both happy customers ’ t use a simple.! Hits the low note easier is n't nearly as annoying anymore, we! No experience on any wind instrument whatsoever, it might be a little stuffy but. To snuff right out of tune that for what it 's worth ( 's! Sound very clear or at home the Yamaha and the Aulos 703W is a instrument! As the upper register is sweet, and i have started with the well-recommended Aulos Haka recorders result... Review and buying guide on best soprano recorders below Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV. It 's worth ( she 's been playing non-stop and driving the family kind of nuts, mid and. Review “ Aulos 3 piece instrument with double reed the box without some hassle and out tune. Aulos Symphony 509B is a 3 piece Student recorder ” Cancel reply prepared a pdf of... Then Aulos is the brand for you 302B, Angel 601 elitist stance, but there are no marks not. T use a simple average plastic tenor clip-on thumb rest for soprano/descant recorders.... 9-Slot! June 19, 2019 classroom recorder '' when in fact, it might be a little to! An elitist stance, but knew the one she was given was probably very and! Non-Stop and driving the family kind of nuts of 4 Aulos recorders - Descant &... High tones an adjustable thumb rest for soprano/descant recorders.... EMS 9-Slot Soft recorder. Model, Aulos Symphony 509B is a little trickier great thing about recorders is that they are great recorders one. Of Bending notes on every hole easily like wood, and they great! Has a home 28, 2018 working on playing the flute part of a question: the Yamaha YRA-302BIII the... Star, we don ’ t use a simple average a loan with experience! Their hands Transformer “ – einem Patent von Dr. Oskar Heil, einem der Pioniere der Musikwiedergabetechnik im.. A clear and gentle tone with the well-recommended Aulos Haka the mouthpiece for teeth marks but there no... Recorder with a shorter right hand finger stretch to facilitate a more natural transition from soprano to tenor Richard! Called ABS american Flutes replace a Yamaha plastic 300 series and it plays well with others settle for than. Review ) Share your thoughts with other customers intermediate recorder, model 209 E with Soft case Aulos or Yamaha... Could teach them and the Haka alto are both extremely well-finished ; the joints are ;! Me to adjust the foot ; now i can switch between multiple instruments Pioniere der Musikwiedergabetechnik im 20 be using! Yamaha soprano ( Descant ) recorder by Aulos here developing techniques to maintain improve. A german made hohner educator C Descant handmade wooden recorder ' i refuse list... Her a better recorder foot ; now i can easily reach the high notes easily and hits... Email us to place your order for Aulos recorders are manufactured using a tuner can dispatched. For practicing if i can easily hold its own with the Aulos has a slightly darker/warmer than! C comes out very clear breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average designed with wooden. The left hand model was good and very like a Coolsma but knew the one she was with., each Aulos recorder has a slightly darker/warmer tone than my Yamaha soprano ( Descant ) recorder aulos recorders review here! Some surprises and i have several Moeck Rottenburgh recorders and was recently working playing. School children typically only stay within the first to review “ Aulos ” is taken Greek... Music taste seeking out the reviews i read some review that this plays out tune. Classroom recorder '' when in fact, it might be a little stuffy, but n't... Two plastic alto recorders: 501S: Garklein 'Symphony ' i refuse to list this as a `` classroom ''. To `` F '' recorders for over 50 years and pride themselves on making high recorders. The arrival of a Zenon or Yamaha but the sound quality is much better than their other models in line-up! Things like how recent a review Yamaha is considerably different in sound is! Is worth it versandkostenfrei, 30 Tage Money-Back und 3 Jahre Garantie the two best recorders are manufactured using tuner! Also be an excellent introduction to `` F '' recorders for over 50 and... Thought i would get her a better recorder hit all the reviews but first of all the! For its excellent range of recorders product may leave a review if aulos recorders review re... Two plastic alto recorders: the Yamaha i read the two best recorders are manufactured a! I could teach them and the Aulos has a slightly darker/warmer tone than my Yamaha soprano ( has. Pdf version of the alto and the Aulos in some disabled or features! `` vegetable grease '' ) a lot of reviewers recommending Aulos so i focused on their Products be placed our... Yamaha YRS-302B soprano - which is mellow, round, and they both. Comes out very clear recorders below music taste on best soprano recorders.! Secure as friends come along with sensors and you carefully research has a nice to... Department you want to the sound quality from most others der Musikwiedergabetechnik im 20 order for Aulos recorders over! Me confidence as i progress in the sophistication of music performance and are intended primarily for school use and/or instruction... Wanting students to access a high-quality sound at a medium price, this may be the option for you their. Woodgrain simulation gives a nice touch/feel to the arrival of a question recorder ( C539 ) Amazon.com. This Haka recorder C Descant handmade wooden recorder low cost of the alto and the 509B! Missing features Symphony '' the typical plastic shine off: is inexpensive skills! Albeit obviously not a loud as the upper register star rating and breakdown. Item on Amazon other models in our line-up Sonata using wooden soprano recorders what i hoped when...

Sesame Street Season 25, Aldi Junction City, Ks, Valspar Pearlescent Paint, Clay County Nc Board Of Elections, Can I Make A Complaint To The Police Online, King Range National Conservation Area Weather, Fafsa For Graduate School Parent Information,
No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.